'Something Blue' Robe
By Catalfo knee-length robes are the perfect combination of style and comfort. These high quality, handcrafted robes feature french seams and delicate top-stitching that exudes elegance. Constructed from the finest charmeuse fabric, these robes are so lovely that you (or the lucky person you're gifting them to) won't want to take them off.
Material: Silk-like soft and luxurious charmeuse
Neck Line: Top-stitched, lingerie cut.
Sleeve: 3/4 length kimono sleeve.
Length: Approximately knee-length (height-dependent)
Waist Tie: Charmeuse belt
There's really no limit to the number of ways you can make a statement with our robes. Don't let these suggested uses limit your creativity!
- Perfect to wear while getting hair and make-up done on the big day.
- Match with your bridal party for 'getting ready' photos.
- Wear it over you bikini at the beach
- Essential for a bride-to-be heading to a tropical destination, or on her honeymoon.
- As a cover-up on a breezy evening wherever you may be.
- Lounging around at home with coffee and a good read.
We recommend handwashing or a delicate cold wash in a lingerie mesh bag, due to the delicate nature of this garment. Hang to dry and use low-medium heat to iron or steam when necessary. Do not tumble dry. Caring for your By Catalfo garment this way will ensure it looks great for years to come!